About
The Flour Girls Cupcakes & Confections, serving the San Francisco Bay Area, was established by two artistic best friends as a means to express their creativity through their common passion of baking. Having shared more than 20 years of friendship, Jasmin F(owner) and Noelyn P, the founders of The Flour Girls, have started their business in hopes of sharing all things sweet and pretty with the world.

Contact
We specialize in cupcakes, cookies and cakes for all occasions. Come see what more than 20 years of friendship and an impeccable eye for detail has to offer as we strive to meet the unique desires of our clients. For more information, to place an order, or to view our menu, please contact us at contacttheflourgirls@gmail.com.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

While growing up, my mother always reminded me that no girl should ever be without flowers on special days. She'd place flowers around the house throughout the year, and buy me roses on my birthday and on Valentine's Day to make me feel her love. Today I surprised her with two dozen chocolate with chocolate cream cheese frosting cupcakes adorned with dainty little flowers--let's just say it's my turn to show her how much I care. 

At The Flour Girls | Cupcakes & Confections, we know that behind every special order, there is a story to be shared. To order "flour" cupcakes for your mom, grandmother, or that special woman in your life, contact us today




Peace, love, and cupcakes,



No comments:

Post a Comment